Samsung Galaxy S20 owners should be able to wirelessly print from the Galaxy S20. It will allow you to print emails, images, PDF files, and other documents to a wireless printer.
Wireless printing is easy on Galaxy S20. All you have to do to get it working is to download a driver plugin for your smartphone.
Once you have the printing plugin installed, you can print with your smartphone within seconds. Here are the instructions for setting up your Galaxy S20 to wirelessly print.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Wirelessly Printing Guide
Below is a guide that will show you how to wirelessly print on your Galaxy S20 with an Epson printer. These instructions can also be used with other printers such as a Brother, HP, Lexmark, or another printer.
- Turn on your smartphone
- Tap on “Apps”.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Look out for the section “Connect and share”
- Click on the “Printing” button
- There are many printers already installed. If you don’t see your printer, click on the plus symbol at the bottom of screen
- Next, the Google Play Store will be opened and you can search for your printer brand
- Next, go to the “Printing” section of the Android Settings
- Tap on “Epson Print Enabler”, and your smartphone will be connected to a wireless printer. (Make sure that the printer is ON).
- After the printer has been found, you can choose your wireless printer.
After connecting the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus wirelessly to a printer, you can then choose the printer and review the settings for your wireless printer.
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How to wirelessly print Galaxy S20 emails
Open the email you wish to wirelessly print from the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. Tap on the three-point icon and then press “Print”. Once you have completed everything correctly, the Samsung Galaxy S20 can start printing by pressing the button at its bottom. Now you know how to install the printer driver on your Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus wireless printer, and how to use it.