The Galaxy S20 and S20+ Plus will require you to use the Galaxy S20 torchlight in dark situations. The Samsung smartphone is a great choice for providing light when it is dark.
Samsung now includes a widget to turn the Galaxy S20 torchlight and Galaxy S20+ Plus torchlight off and on. A widget is a shortcut you can add to your Galaxy S20+ Plus’s home screen. Although it looks similar to an app icon, it can turn on or off a flashlight.
This guide will show you how to use Torch with Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus. It also includes a widget that allows you to easily access the flashlight feature of your Galaxy S20.
How to use the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus flashlight:
- Turn on the Galaxy S20+ Plus or Galaxy S20.
- Press down with your finger on the home screen until you see the “Wallpapers”, “Widgets”, and “Homescreen settings”.
- Choose “Widgets”.
- Browse through all of the widgets until “Torch” appears.
- Hold “Torch” in your hand and drag it to the open position on your home screen.
- To use the flashlight on Galaxy S20 or S20+ Plus, simply select the torch icon.
- To turn off the flashlight you can tap on the icon or go into the notification settings.
These instructions should answer the question “How to use flashlight Samsung Galaxy S20?”. Launcher can be used to activate flashlight on Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. Some widgets may be located in different places.