You probably know all about the amazing new Samsung camera that only the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20+ Plus has. You can quickly open the camera from your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus lock screen. This cool trick allows you to quickly open the Camera app without having to go to your home screen.
This advanced trick allows you to directly access the camera and take that perfect shot. We’ll show you how to use the lockscreen camera shortcut on Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
You can quickly add a shortcut camera to Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus by turning on your phone and opening the Settings app. Next, tap on by device and choose Lock screen. The camera widget will be added to your lock screen.
Once you have placed the camera shortcut on your Galaxy S20 lock screen you need to test it. You can also access the camera from the lock screen in another way. We’ll show you how.
Add camera lock screen shortcut
- Turn on your smartphone
- Navigate to the Settings app
- Click on the Device
- Select “Lock Screen” settings
- Next, check out the “Camera Shortcut” option
- Now, go to the lock screen and you’ll see the Camera shortcut in the bottom right corner.
- To quickly open your Camera, swipe on the icon and you can access it by clicking on the camera icon