You may be interested in how to uninstall apps from your Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. These apps eat up space and limit the number of photos, videos, and music that you can store on your Galaxy S20.
Uninstalling apps from the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus can help to free up space. It will also increase your phone’s performance and battery life. If you don’t wish to delete any apps from your Galaxy S20, this alternative method can be used to increase the memory of your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. Here are the steps to delete apps from your Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
How do you delete apps from a Samsung Galaxy S20?
- Turn on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your home page and click on Apps.
- Select the app you wish to delete and then tap the button. After selecting the app, a grid with icons will shrink to reveal a list of options at the top.
- Move it to the Uninstall button at top.
- To confirm and remove the app, select Uninstall.