Many Galaxy S20 and Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus owners are interested in how to make custom ringtones. It’s easy to personalize Galaxy S20 ringtones. These ringtones can be applied to one contact or all of your contacts. We’ll show you how to use your music to create a customized ringtone for Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.
You can set custom ringtones and custom sounds for your text messages. Follow these steps to create custom ringtones.
- Turn on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+.
- Go to the Dialer App.
- Select the contact that you wish to modify a ring tone by browsing.
- To edit the contact, click on the pen-shaped icon.
- Next, click on the “Ringtone” button.
- You will see a popup window with all your ringtones.
- Browse the selections and choose the song that you would like to be your ringtone.
- If your ringtone is not listed, click “Add” to add it.
These instructions will change the ringtone of one contact on your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. All other calls will be able to use the default sound settings. However, any contact that you customize will be able to choose their own tune.
You can create your own ringtone for the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus to make it more personal. It will allow you to see who is calling and let you know their location without having to look at your Samsung Galaxy.