There are many ways to personalize the Galaxy S20’s lockscreen. To make your Galaxy S20 smartphone more useful, you can add widgets or icons to the lockscreen. You can also modify the Galaxy S20+ Plus’ lock screen wallpaper.
You can see a list containing different options for your Galaxy S20+ Plus lock screen features by going to the settings section and searching for “Lock Screen”.
- Dual Clock shows both current and home time zones, if you are traveling
- Clock Size makes it easier for you to see by making it larger or smaller
- Show the Date. This is self-explanatory. If you need the date to be shown, make sure this is checked.
- Camera Shortcut allows you to unlock the camera instantly
- Owner Information– Allows users to add Twitter handles and other information to their lockscreen
- Unlock effect – This changes the look and feel of unlock animation and effects. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Information – This allows you to modify and remove the weather and pedometer information from your lockscreen.
Change the wallpaper on your Galaxy S20 lock screen
The process to change the wallpaper for the Galaxy S20 is easy. Simply press and hold a blank space on your Home screen. You will be able to add widgets, modify your homescreen settings and change the wallpaper. Click on “Wallpaper” and then click “Lock Screen”.
The default Samsung Galaxy S20 lockscreen wallpaper is a selection of different images. However, you can choose “more images” to select any image you have saved on your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. After you have found the right image, click the Set Wallpaper button.