If you have a Samsung Galaxy S20, you may be interested in how to reset your password if you forget it. We’ll show you how to reset your password for the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus. Logging in to the Galaxy S20 Google account you have registered on your phone can reset your password. This can be done by connecting your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus with a WiFi network, and then logging into your account.
You can also reset your Galaxy S20 password by following the instructions below. This will reset your phone factory, and all data and information on it will be deleted.
Password Reset Samsung Galaxy S20
- Hold Volume up, Home and Power simultaneously.
- Wait until the Samsung logo appears.
- These buttons should be released when the screen switches to the developer menu.
- Use the Volume downbutton to go to ” Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Select Power
- Select ” Yes – Delete all user data” using the Volume downbutton
- Use the Power
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S20
Factory reset is the final way to reset your Galaxy S20 password. After a factory reset, all personal data will be deleted from your phone and it will return to its original settings. Here are the instructions to factory reset your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.
- Turn on your smartphone
- Choose Settings.
- Tap on Backup to Reset.
- Select Factory Data reset.