Both the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus seem to be very popular smartphones. Many have rated these smartphones as the best smartphones because of their innovative design and features. One minor issue with the Galaxy S20+ Plus, and the Galaxy S20+ Plus smartphones is that Google can track you location history by using GPS positioning.
Not everyone wishes to see their location history on Galaxy S20+ Plus. Below is a guide on how to disable the feature Google has created.
How to Disable Google Location History for Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+
- Turn on your Samsung smartphone.
- Navigate to Menu from your Home screen.
- Choose on Settings.
- You can choose to protect your privacy and safety.
- Select a location
- Click on Google Location History.
- Uncheck the box at the top of the screen to disable the location history.
You can disable Google location tracking on your Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus by following the steps.