Many have rated the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus the best smartphones for the year. Many Samsung Galaxy S20 owners wish to alter the time that the Galaxy S20 screen remains on after it goes dark or turns off. To make the Galaxy S20’s screen last longer, you can disable or turn off the screen timeout. This Android feature is called “Stay Awake” on the Galaxy S20+ Plus.
Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus don’t have “Stay asleep” set as the default feature. If your Galaxy S20 is connected with a charging cord, this feature can be used.
Here are some tips to help you keep your Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus safe for a long time or forever.
How to keep Samsung Galaxy S20 screen on longer
- Turn on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+.
- Start at the Homescreen. Click on Menu, then Android Settings.
- Search for “Device Information.”
- You’ll find a “build code” by clicking on the entry.
- Tap on “build number” several times quickly.
- After seven taps, an information box will be displayed with “Developer Options Unlocked”
Navigate to the settings and enable developer options. Next, search for “stay awake” after developer options has been turned on. Select the check box to enable this feature on the Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.