Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus has many amazing new features, options, and advanced controls. Some users have trouble stopping app update notifications from appearing on their Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.
People who don’t want to get the Google Play Store automatic updates can disable the Galaxy S20 from auto-update. We will show you below how to disable or turn on automatic app update notifications via the Google Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus.
The process of disabling and removing the Samsung Galaxy S20 app update notifications is quite simple. You can enable or disable app updates for Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus by going to the Google Play Store. Follow the below steps to enable or disable automatic app updates for Galaxy S20+ Plus.
Turning OFF and ON automatic app update
- Turn on your Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Select the Google Play Store
- Tap the menu button in the upper left (3-line) near the “Play Store”
- You will see a slide-out menu and “Settings” on your screen.
- In the General settings, choose “Auto-update Apps”
- You have the option to choose whether you want apps automatically updated or not.