If you use the Google Play Store for the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus often, it is possible to install multiple apps. How to remove Google Play Store history that you have searched on the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
Because everything you search for in the Google Play Store is saved to your history, this is why it happens. People don’t like to keep all their Google Play Store searches on their Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus. We will show you how to clear and remove your Google Play Store search history.
How do I delete & clear my history in Google Play Store Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Turn on your Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus
- Go to Google Play Store
- From the left to the center of the screen, wipe
- Select the menu item “Settings”.
- Select the “Clear Local Search History” option.
- Select Menu item, and all your previous search history will be deleted.
All your Google Play Store searches will be deleted from Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus after you have followed the steps.