If you own a Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus, this article will show you how to customize the notification menu bar. Access to Bluetooth and WiFi settings can be accessed from the notification menu at the top of your screen. We will show you how to access all settings in the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus’ notification drawer.
You’ve probably noticed that the Galaxy S20+ Plus has several toggles to adjust settings. And depending on which carrier you have an ever-present slider that can change the brightness. The Quick Settings menu can be accessed by pulling down the notification panel with just two fingers. This page allows you to change the notification bars on the Galaxy S20 as well as the Galaxy S20+ Plus. Here’s a guide to editing and setting your own notification bar. Follow these steps.
How to Customize Samsung Galaxy S20 Notifications Bar
- Turn on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+.
- Pull down the notification bars and choose the top right squares icon for Quick Settings. Or, you can pull down with two fingers from the top.
- The “Pencil”, located at the top, can be selected.
- Depending upon your wireless carrier, you can go to the Notification Panel edit Settings location. This is where you can remove or modify the brightness adjustment slider.
- You can simply press and hold any toggle that you want to be removed and once it’s highlighted drag and drop the toggle wherever you’d like.
Once you have completed the above steps, you should be able now to see the settings or toggles you have chosen for the Active buttons. This list is what you see first when you pulldown notification bar. You can also access the larger Quick Settings menu by using a two finger swipe.