Below are some tips and tricks to help you quickly edit Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus photos. The Gallery App’s Image Editor allows you to quickly edit photos taken on your Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus.
How to Edit Photos with Gallery App Guide
Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. Go to the Gallery app and select the image you wish edit. The menu bar will be located in the lower part of the screen. Click on the menu bar, then choose “Edit”, and then click “Photo Editor”. The photo editor will now open.
Now you can use the following features:
- Adjustment (crop, rotate, mirror)
- Tone (brightness, contrast, saturation)
- Effect (Nostalgia, grayscale, stardust etc.)
- Portrait (Blur, Red-Eye Correction, etc.)
- Drawing (S Pen Support SDK must be downloaded)
Follow these steps to learn how to edit photos from the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus with the Gallery app.